Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!

I couldn't resist but to give my brother Andrew a big birthday shout out on the blog...

To one of the most enthusiastic eaters to consume my cooking on a regular basis, the original "earthy crunchy" in our house, and our own personal wine man -  Welcome to the year of 25!!!!  I always joke and say that everyone should be my brother because he's just an all around wonderful individual who happens to fall into these great experiences that I'm always quite envious of but to be his sister is a pretty close second. 

Happy Birthday! 

PS: I couldn't have picked a better picture to desribe him...this is so Andrew!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 25th Andrew! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Catherine! We all love Andrew! Welcome to the year of 25! (BTW - How did our little brothers grow up so fast?!)
    -Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post - Happy Birthday Andrew!

    ReplyDelete